At Southern CBD Magazine, we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of editorial integrity and ensuring that our content is accurate, fair, and unbiased. We value feedback from our readers and take complaints about our editorial content seriously. This Editorial Complaints Policy outlines our procedures for handling and resolving complaints related to our editorial content.
Submitting a Complaint:
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our editorial content, including articles, features, or other published material, please submit your complaint in writing to the following email address: [email protected]. Please include the following information in your complaint:
- Your name and contact details (email address and/or phone number).
- The specific article or content you are complaining about, including the publication date and title, if available.
- A clear and concise description of your complaint, including the specific aspects of the content you believe are inaccurate, unfair, or biased.
- Any supporting evidence or documentation that may assist us in assessing your complaint.
Complaint Handling Procedure:
Upon receipt of your complaint, we will acknowledge your complaint within [insert timeframe, e.g., 3 business days] and provide you with an estimated timeframe for resolving the issue. Our complaint handling procedure is as follows:
- Assessment: We will thoroughly assess your complaint and review the relevant content in question. This may involve consulting with the relevant editorial staff, conducting additional research, and considering any supporting evidence provided.
- Investigation: If necessary, we will initiate an investigation into the matter to gather further information and ensure a fair and unbiased assessment of your complaint.
- Resolution: Once we have completed our assessment and investigation, we will provide you with a written response to your complaint. Our response will outline the outcome of our investigation and any actions taken or proposed to address your concerns.
- Appeal Process: If you are dissatisfied with our initial response, you may request a review of your complaint by contacting our Editor-in-Chief at [email protected]. Your appeal will be reviewed by a senior editorial member not previously involved in the complaint, and a final response will be provided within a reasonable timeframe.
Confidentiality and Privacy:
We will treat your complaint with the utmost confidentiality and respect your privacy. Personal information provided as part of the complaint process will only be used for the purpose of addressing and resolving your complaint.
Publications Standards Authority:
If you are not satisfied with our final response or if you believe your complaint has not been adequately addressed, you have the option to refer your complaint to the relevant Publications Standards Authority or regulatory body in your jurisdiction.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Editorial Complaints Policy, please contact us at [email protected].
Last Updated: 26-7-2023